Background, Aims, Objectives
REKA known as International Conference on Creative Media, Design & Technology were organized by the New Media Design & Technology Department, School of the Arts, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM).
The first and second conference was held successfully in 2014 and 2016 at the School of the Arts, USM. In 2018, we collaborated with Universitas Sebelas Maret and the conference took place in Solo, Indonesia. While the 4th REKA were organized via online due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation which is currently affecting the whole world. This year REKA has rebrand the program and planned to introduce a slightly different which combines various events in one program.
- To highlight the field of design in the international research cycle.
- To share and uplift the standard of the paper toward international journal acceptance Scopus indexed journal
- To create an international circle of network for future plan of organizing REKA2026
- To gather high impact quality papers as well as to distribute the findings of relevant research towards the development of art and design field.
- To provide a platform for researchers and industrial key people to discuss on research and development of commercialization ideas
- To encourage networking among academics, experts and students of knowledge sharing and possible collaborations
- To highlight the artistic talent of visual artist